LOG ON SITES...
(the real sites, anything you do here causes books to go on trucks)
(used for training and practice; no books on trucks)
- Test VDX (Staff Site)
- Test ZPortal (Patron Site)
HELP ME …
OLS: MORE Users Manual (revised Nov. 2009; new edition coming soon)
Library staff at OLS: MORE member libraries are welcome to email questions and configuration changes to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (800)686-1532.
If a system problem occurs, library staff may also open a trouble ticket via the web at https://servicedesk.oclc.org. Or call the OCLC VDX Help Desk at (866)939-6446. If you call, please identify yourself as an OLS: MORE library with your OLS: MORE login.
- Click on the "Use Self Service Desk" link
- Input your Username - this will is your 5 digit MORE ID without the S
- Input your Password - this will is your 5 digit MORE ID without the S
- Please include your contact name, email and number in the body of the problem
A patron information sheet libraries can customize (MS Word format).
OLS: MORE logos
Please remember to include the OLS: MORE Shipping or Returned slip with each item.
If you have a Delivery problem, please fill out the Delivery Service Issue Form.
KEEP INFORMED ...
- Ohio Libraries Share: MORE email list is devoted to topics related to OLS: MORE, including system maintenance announcements.
- The Delivery email list is devoted to delivery issues, including the need for additional bags.