State Library WebEx Instructions:
WebEx will automatically setup Meeting Manager for Windows the first time you join a meeting. To save time, you can setup prior to the meeting by clicking this link:
Follow the directions to install the plugin. It only takes a few minutes. For assistance:
1. Go to https://statelibraryofohio.webex.com/statelibraryofohio/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
Entering the WebEx classroom:
To join the online meeting:
1. Go to https://statelibraryofohio.webex.com and select the meeting you plan to attend.
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. Click "Join".
4. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
Questions? Contact the library's help desk at email@example.com or (614) 728–8627.
To listen during the online event, you can either call the number provided on your webinar invitation or use a headset to connect to the webinar using Voice Over IP.